Despite the COVID 19 pandemic over these past two years we continue to adapt personally and professionally to the new reality, while keeping our focus on patients. CAMP’s vision remains the same: to offer a forum for practicing Anatomic Pathologists to get together (virtually) in a collegial, open and intellectually rigorous atmosphere to learn about the practical and rapidly changing aspects of integrated anatomic and molecular pathology, in the era of targeted therapy.
On behalf of the CAMP Organizing Committee, it is my great pleasure to invite you to join us free of charge this year to the 7th Annual Canadian and Molecular Pathology (CAMP) conference, organized online. We are making the world smaller by bringing together distinguished speakers from across Europe and North America, and ultimately aiming that through your participation in CAMP 2022, as oncologic specialists, to enhance the lives of patients living with cancer all over the world.
Overall Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the newest aspects of molecular alterations in various cancers
- Integrate the molecular profile (diagnostics and biomarkers) into clinical practice
- Develop a multidisciplinary approach to pathology practice.
- Perceive translational research and diagnostics as a continuum
- Reflect on the physical and psychological well-being of Pathologists